Skip to main content
Program of study
- The ANIMA Program of study is divided into 2 separate levels. Each level has the duration of a year.
- Attending a level requires having attended all previous levels.
- The trainee participates in all the courses at a given level or selects specific ones.
- Anima classes are experiential, and hence attendance is mandatory.
- During their studies, the trainee presents indicative models of arts activities.
- They also design and apply exercises developmentally appropriate for the level of students with whom they work.
- They participate in open courses and presentations of the projects produced during the training.
- The graduates of Anima's full program of study stage a final presentation relevant to "teaching school subjects through art".